Charged With A Crime In New Jersey?
We know from experience that the prosecutor's job is to convict you. As former prosecutors, we understand them and think like them. At Breslow Law Offices we know how to fight against other prosecutors to prevent a conviction.
The Breslows have established a reputation for being some of the most knowledgeable and accomplished criminal defense attorneys in New Jersey. We understand both sides of the law as former prosecutors and put our collective legal insights together to vigorously defend you.
Simply Put - We Know Them Well And Are Prepared To Do EVERYTHING Within The Legal System To Prevent Your Conviction.
Since 1978 Our Criminal Law Accomplishments Speak For Themselves:
- Supreme Court of the United States
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court of the District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- Deputy Attorney General – State of New Jersey
- Assistant Prosecutor in Essex County – State of New Jersey
State of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Supreme Bench of Baltimore City
- United States District Court of the District of Maryland
- State of Maryland
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- National District Attorney’s Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association of New Jersey
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers of New Jersey